Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Town Trip Recount

 My school went to margaret mahy and we had four rotachins with the teachers where  there were eels a waka. Victoria square. Tuna and mats  


My favourite part of the trip was the waka because I had fun padaling the waka and singing songs 


Something I learnt was that a eels migrate to warmer waters because they dont like the cold water 


The thing I found the most interesting was the big water fountain in victoria  square because they looked relly cool. And I also liked 


This trip has helped me with my PBL because I have learnt alot about the moari culture and the animals that live in new zealand. 🐱



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia nice blog post and recount about Maragaret Mahy, It is a really interesting park in Christchurch, Maybe next time do Victoria Square. But its really good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post